Dual Fluid, the German-Canadian nuclear startup, has brought a high-profile advisory board to its side. The board, consisting of internationally experienced experts from the fields of energy, corporate management and finance, will advise the company on its strategic development from now on.
The following personalities will support the company in the future with their expertise and network:
- Axel Hörger: MBA and financial expert with C-level roles in the global investment banking and insurance businesses.
- Atef Elkadime: Radiation Chemist and Administrative Director of the SESAME particle accelerator, Jordan; former Chairman of the Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority.
- Paola Eckert-Palvarini: Radiation Physicist and founder of non-profit organizations for experimental learning in the natural and life sciences.
- Manfred Haferburg: Nuclear engineer. Independent consultant in operation, safety performance and organisational effectiveness of nuclear power plants and high risk industries.
- Peter Kürpick Ph.D.: Physicist. Leadership roles in international software companies, today Senior Vice President and CTO at EPAM Systems, Berlin.
The advisory board will provide critical and constructive support to the company and reflect on its development. “We are very pleased to have such experienced, high-profile and well-connected advisors at our side,” says CEO Götz Ruprecht. “We are counting on them to provide important impulses for our next challenges, especially in the areas of financing and international business development.”
Axel Hörger, chairman of the advisory board, is convinced that nuclear power is the key to many current problems. Dual Fluid has a real unique selling point among all suppliers of new nuclear power, he says: “Dual Fluid promises to produce not only clean but also very cheap energy through its efficient design. That will convince both investors and markets.”
About Dual Fluid
The Dual Fluid technology enables an inherently safe nuclear reactor that
- works ten times more efficiently than today’s pressurized water reactors
- provides electricity at a lower cost than fossil fuel power plants
- can burn any fissionable material, including thorium or nuclear waste
- has a complete recycling concept eliminating the need for nuclear repositories
- produces hydrogen and synthetic fuels at competitive prices.
The operating principle of the fundamentally new Dual Fluid design is described in peer-reviewed scientific publications. There is worldwide patent protection, including in the U.S., Canada, the EU and Japan.
Dual Fluid Energy Inc. was incorporated as a public company in Vancouver, Canada, in January 2021 to bring Dual Fluid technology to serial production status. Development will take place in Germany and Canada. The prototype of a Dual Fluid reactor is to be launched within this decade.